Hivecell (www.hivecell.com) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we’ve created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at your pace, with ease. How? With click-and-go devices and subscription-modeled support service.
Edge computing is emerging as the new massively distributed frontier that blends the physical and virtual works, most of the data will be produced at the edge in the next upcoming years. You will get to work with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow a new business from the ground up.
- Assisting with up-front implementation of Acumatica ERP (Maximizing efficacy of configuration, installing/provisioning plug-ins, etc.), managing ongoing setup/augmentation of new accounts;
- Answering challenging application questions, tracking issues that arise during the implementation process and resolving or escalating problems that may arise;
- Analyzing, defining, and documenting requirements for data, workflow, logical processes and ideal interface between program and plug-ins;
- Assisting with the development and implementation of new or improved service delivery strategies and initiatives;
- Developing and/or maintaining all project documentation and project/progress reporting;
- Providing user training and documentation on specific solutions to aid company in implementation process and ensure everyone;
- Provide feedback and suggested solutions regarding business needs, deficiencies and challenges that arise with software implementation;
- Ongoing support with ERP, troubleshooting, helping with associated IT tickets, etc;
- Ideally, this candidate will have a general IT background and be able to lend themselves to other IT issues as needed.
- ERP software implementation experience (must have experience with Acumatica);
- 2+ years Acumatica ERP software implementation experience.
- Software presentation and demonstration experience;
- ERP System Financial and Ad-hoc report writing a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and presentation tools;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server; SQL Server relational database concepts including database schemas and the ability to understand a relational database design;
- You are organized and analytical, and able to eliminate implementation obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches;
- You can read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical information;
- You have strong presentation skills, are able to communicate professionally, and can write reports, business correspondence, professional emails and procedure manuals;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of study.
If you would like to feel a drive for a completely new solution getting to the market;
If you want to see how products are built, grow and develop;
If you want to contribute and actively take part in company development;
If you are not afraid of completely new challenges, industries have never resolved previously;
You are a person we are looking for
As it might be visible from the text above we offer challenges, risk as well as valuable compensation for it.