Hivecell (www.hivecell.com ) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we’ve created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at your pace, with ease. How? With click-and-go devices and subscription-modeled support service.
Edge computing is emerging as the new massively distributed frontier that blends the physical and virtual works, most of the data will be produced at the edge in the next upcoming years. You will get to work with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow a new business from the ground up.
Does an exciting, fast-paced startup environment catch your attention? Do you thrive in navigating uncertainty and ambiguity? Terrific! Consider joining us! We are seeking a Hardware Product Manager to join the team. In this role, you will be a core member of the Hivecell Hardware Product Management team, bringing to market new hardware platforms that meet the specific needs of our software product teams.
- Manage product from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life
- Gather, translate, document and prioritize the expectations of customers and stakeholders and communicate them to the development teams
- Define and manage the business process of how feedback is gathered and synthesized into product requirements from customer product use, customer support interactions and professional services engagements
- Coordinate with the marketing team to deliver effective messaging of the product on the website, public relations, advertising and trade shows
- Monitor and report regularly to the executive team on the state of the market, both competitors and customers
Skills and qualifications
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Former business analyst or product manager experience
- Experience working in a startup a plus
- Team player attitude
- Ability to moderate a strong debate amongst peers that results in an enlightened decision
- Experience working in electronics manufacturing and/or supply chain
- Ukrainian fluency a plus
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical field with 9+ years of related experience
- 5+ years industry experience in product management
- 5+ years industry experience in software engineering
- 5+ years leadership experience, including driving cross-functional activities
- 1+ year of experience in AI, deep learning or machine learning
- 5+ years experience in server architecture, including microprocessors, memory storage and networking technologies.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proficient working knowledge of cloud service architecture and cloud business objectives
- Analytical aptitude of solving both technical and business problems.
- Proven customer obsession in prior roles where customer requirements were gathered and implemented into a product.
- Proven capabilities to drive positive business results by working across multiple organizations.
- Hivecell is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.