Hivecell (www.hivecell.com ) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we’ve created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at your pace, with ease. How? With click-and-go devices and subscription-modeled support service.
Edge computing is emerging as the new massively distributed frontier that blends the physical and virtual works, most of the data will be produced at the edge in the next upcoming years. You will get to work with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow a new business from the ground up.
Hivecell is hiring a Sales Engineer to support New Industry Verticals, a key strategic growth area for the company.
As the first hire supporting our VP of Industry Solutions, this role is perfect for a seasoned Presales Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant, or a background from a Consulting firm with a passion for aligning technology & business process to strategic growth initiatives, the ability to tailor demo data and stories to speak in the voice of the customer, and the entrepreneurial spirit to help us build for the future as we grow this important team.
Your day-to-day will focus on working with sales, marketing, customer success, finance, and IT teams across industries such as Healthcare Solutions, Oil & Gas, Professional Services, Media/Advertising, and High Tech Manufacturing to help them drive greater predictability and execution across their selling motions. If you thrive in high-growth environments and want to prove you can build a new go-to-market segment, Hivecell is the place for you.
This role can be worked from any location in the United States. #Remote
- Deliver world-class presentations and product demonstrations to executive audiences
- Run discovery to uncover executive-level initiatives and pain points that map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
- Understand nuances across the various relevant industry verticals to effectively guide them on how to improve their revenue processes from a point of view that is customer-centric by adopting their industry vernacular (speaking in the voice of the customer)
- Design and manage the technical strategy in deals resulting in the solution win
- Partner with our Verticals team to build a successful go-to-market framework across various industries
- Have an understanding of the way businesses in various industry verticals operate, how they make decisions, how they make money, what their selling motion is like, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- If assigned an industry vertical, be able to map out the industry vertical’s value chain, list the top companies in each part of the value chain, who the competitors are, and understand their competitive advantages
- Own all technical aspects of the sales cycle including discovery; assess solution fit, security review, and custom demonstrations
- Advise product teams on capabilities needed to support Vertical expansion that influence the product roadmap
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales, customer-facing role: Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, or Consulting, etc.
- Proven track record of winning software deals, with C-suite and Sales, across any combination of Healthcare Solutions, Oil & Gas, Professional Services, Media/Advertising, and High Tech Manufacturing
- Reliable professional with a growth mindset who will hit the ground running
- Experience with successfully building value-based demo narratives tailored to different industries
- Remarkable communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and executive presence
- Ability to build the business and technical workflow diagrams that are simple and easy to understand
- Bring high energy, engaging presence to internal and external audiences in a variety of settings (virtual, whiteboarding solution sessions, customer presentations, internal enablement)
- Knowledgeable in building or administering Salesforce
- Experience with installing and administering SaaS applications
- Working knowledge of APIs and enterprise systems architecture
- Salesforce certifications or Hubspot preferred but not required
- Hivecell is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.