In Hivecell we believe that people can become more human through automation. We know that right and simple automation improves people’s lives giving them more so valuable time. That's why we decided to build a small and powerful computer to save your time, space and data.
If you are passionate about hardware, embedded computers, edge computing solutions, IoT, and want to be a part of something awesome you will have an opportunity to contribute to product development.
As a Schematic Design Hardware engineer, you will shape the future by designing products that harness the power of our company to delight and inspire millions of people worldwide.
We are looking for a specialist with:
- 5+ years experience in electronics development;
- At least 2 products, launched in mass production;
- Strong knowledge in digital electronics design;
- Good knowledge in analog electronics design;
- Experience in development with SoCs or SoC-based modules;
- Experience in high-frequency buses development (PCIe, 10Gb Ethernet, NVMe);
- Experience in power subsystems development for SoC;
- Knowledge in thermal condition of components;
- Fluent work in EDAs (Altium Designer preferably);
- Experience in measurement equipment operation;
- Knowledge in modern electronic components, modules;
- Experience in embedded software development (C, Asm);
- Understanding in technical futures of soldering technology.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in FPGA development;
- Experience in AC/DC converters development;
- Knowledge of international standards;
- Experience with components purchasing;
- Experience in writing technical documentation for products.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Create design requirements specifications from product features, illustrated with high and detailed level block diagrams;
- Requirements include electrical, mechanical, environmental and standards compliance details;
- Design Analog and Digital or mixed-mode circuits with schematic capture and board layout software;
- Optimize design for the manufacturing process;
- Make bills of materials and assembly drawings for production;
- Write production test specifications and procedures;
- Create circuit design verification and debug documentation;
- Test prototypes and provide performance analysis in a written report;
- Research, test and verify substitutes for end-of-life parts.
If you would like to feel a drive of a completely new solution getting to the market;
If you want to see how products are built, grow and develop;
If you want to contribute and actively take part in company development;
If you are not afraid of completely new challenges, industries have never resolved previously;
You are a person we are looking for.
As it might be visible from the text above we offer challenges, risk as well as valuable compensation for it.