Change your game – make a difference every day!
Hivecell (www.hivecell.com ) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we’ve created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at your pace, with ease. How? With click-and-go devices and subscription-modeled support service.
Edge computing is emerging as the new massively distributed frontier that blends the physical and virtual works, most of the data will be produced at the edge in the next upcoming years. According to IDC, worldwide spending on edge computing will $250.6 billion in 2024. You will get to work with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow a new business from the ground up.
At Hivecell, we are changing the rules. Gartner states, “Through 2022, 50% of edge computing solutions that worked as proof of concepts will fail to scale for production use.” Hivecell has solved the problem around scale! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing team, make a difference and you’re up for the challenge, join us today!
This position is responsible for increasing revenue in region/territory/district through identifying, recruiting and developing opportunity generating partnerships with Partners (Value Added Resellers (VARs), Large Account Resellers (LARs), system builders and distributors). Ensure that VAR partners are operating as an extension of Hivecell’s direct sales team through effective sales and technical training, demand generation marketing efforts and mutual business planning.
- Responsible for upholding Hivecell’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Sales Training - partner with the Hivecell sales team to coordinate sales training opportunities; ensuring partners have the tools to selling Hivecell solutions and understanding business transaction (including deal registration and other processes)
- Pipeline Management - Ensure Partners (VAR’s, LAR’s, System Builders and Distributors) and field sales reps and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier.
- Relationship Management - developing strong top to bottom relationships throughout the partner organization, and fostering working relationship between the Hivecell sales and technical teams and the partner sales and technical teams
- Marketing/Demand Generation - Identifies, in conjunction with Partners (VAR’s, LAR’s, System Builders and Distributors), new sales opportunities.
- Business Planning - Develop top partner and territory activities using business and territory planning templates. Ensuring that partner is able to effectively position Hivecell as best solution to customer such as, common sales objectives, training initiatives, marketing activities, evaluation gear strategy, certification opportunities and developing accurate profiles of the partners business
- Foster sales engagements between Strategic Partner sales force and Hivecell sales force
- Utilize relationships with strategic Business Development partners in the field
- Identifies new sales opportunities with current channel partners
- Develop territory activities with partners
- Manage and execute quarterly marketing budget to support account strategy
- Develop relationships with new channel partners
- Create and execute awareness and training programs for sales force
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- BA in Marketing or Business
- 5+ years experience in technology sales in a channel environment
- Experience in marketing in a technology organization
- Experience in two-tiered and direct channel resale models
- Ability to operate Microsoft applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of enterprise networks and applications desired
- Background in software/hardware sales and distribution - with large Software, Hardware, and/or Networking Companies
- Proven track record of success in sales and marketing programs
- Strong knowledge of IOT and Edge
- Experience negotiating OEM and Partner contracts
- In-depth knowledge of Strategic Partner organization, processes and internal operations
- Strong and current internal network within Strategic Partner
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Ability to travel
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.