In Hivecell we believe that people can become more human through automation. We know that right and simple automation improves people’s lives giving them more so valuable time. That's why we decided to build a small and powerful single-board computer to save your time, space and data.
Our fast-growing product seeking a UI/UX designer to join our small design team.
At first, we are looking for a Design-System guru with stunning visual skills. The main task would be to create and own a playground for overall design language within a whole product-design system. In addition, the role will be involved in UX activities as well (user research, concept creating and testing, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in UI/UX design;
- Knowledge of basic platforms and frameworks;
- Strong skills in prototyping and wireframing;
- Visual and aesthetic skills;
- Responsive and Adaptive UI skills;
- Solid experience in design systems creation is a must;
- Experience in cross-functional design and development teams creating web-based products;
- Ability to quickly create a concept and present it in an appropriate form;
- Figma Jedi;
- Understanding of trends in design methodologies. Ability to build and adapt a design process according to product needs;
- Passion for pixel-perfect interface design;
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, ability, and desire to learn.
- Work closely with the product team (Product manager, BA, front end engineers, and streams stakeholders);
- Deliver quality visual design for concepts and a full set for testing and validation purpose (prototypes, scenarios, flows, etc.);
- Create design language and components base and deliver sources for development;
- Document your design inappropriate way;
- Long sessions with the front-end development team. Reviewing, brainstorming;
- Good writing and verbal English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in facilitating/assisting UX workshops for customers/users/stakeholders/project teams;
- Ability to build and validate IA;
- Experience in user research;
- Brilliant sense of humor.
If you would like to feel a drive of completely new solution getting to the market
If you want to see how products are built, grow and develop
If you want to contribute and actively take part in company development
If you are not afraid of completely new challenges, industries have never resolved previously
You are a person we are looking for
As it might be visible from the text above we offer challenges, risk as well as valuable compensation for it