Change your game – make a difference every day!
Hivecell (www.hivecell.com ) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we’ve created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at your pace, with ease. How? With click-and-go devices and subscription-modeled support service.
Edge computing is emerging as the new massively distributed frontier that blends the physical and virtual works, most of the data will be produced at the edge in the next upcoming years. According to IDC, worldwide spending on edge computing will $250.6 billion in 2024. You will get to work with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow a new business from the ground up.
At Hivecell, we are changing the rules. Gartner states, “Through 2022, 50% of edge computing solutions that worked as proof of concepts will fail to scale for production use.” Hivecell has solved the problem around scale! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing team, make a difference and you’re up for the challenge, join us today!
The Vice President of B2B Marketing will lead the overall growth for Hivecell our Edge-As-A-Service offering. The overarching growth includes growing the Hivecell brand, growing its customer base through data driven in-bound and out-bound marketing as well as growing the customer and lifetime value, all in partnership with product, engineering and sales teams.
S/He will be responsible for creating and executing on an end-to-end marketing/growth strategy that ladders up to Hivecell’s growth goals towards 2022. This includes:
- Brand identity, standards and guidelines, and overall Go-To-Market positioning and articulation of our unique value propositions for each Marketing Solution brand
- Create Demand – Creating new demand across local markets using the power of our edge computing service offering.
- Lead Gen – Apply data, analytics and insights to strengthen the in-bound growth funnel across both paid and organic channels
- Partner with Sales and Product leaders to execute on the overall growth strategy, optimize towards a product-market-fit and building the foundation for scaled growth
- Building a Community of Local/Regional customers who can share best practices and engage on potential new product designs.
- Build an underlying growth engine that operates at the intersection of data/science, content, storytelling and creativity
- Strengthen our current experimentation framework, drive the learning agenda that gets us closer to the quarterly OKRs
- Develop insights that inform overall strategy based on measurement and analytics to understand what is working
- Direct the creation and execution of brand identity and standards across all communication channels including sales materials, websites, apps, podcasts, and event marketing
S/He will work to develop and execute new customer-driven approaches in partnership with sales leaders to increase share of advertising and marketing spending across sales channels. They will access current brand awareness and preference and help build engagement opportunities across our B2B audiences. The Vice President will ensure that marketing guidelines are consistently applied across our full portfolio and best-in-class marketing strategies are developed and executed across all touchpoints.
- The successful candidate will have 15 plus years of fast paced growth, brand marketing, advertising, and lead-generation experience building strong brands and engaging experiences within startups and B2B businesses, preferably that have dedicated sales channels.
- S/he will have extensive experience not only in establishing overall brand strategy, but also measured success executing on strategies through brand, digital, content, experiential, and lead-gen marketing, to grow the overall business.
- Specifically, top candidates will have demonstrated experience successfully launching and growing new B2B brands with measured results and possess a proven track record of running an effective lead-generation business to efficiently acquire new customers/clients.
- This senior leader will possess examples of thriving in a flat organization, balancing competing priorities while maintaining a tight focus on achieving target objectives. In addition, the ideal candidate can demonstrate they are nimble, results-driven, collaborative and influential to evolve and push the business forward.
- This role requires a creative, yet practical executive who will play an important and impactful role supporting the company’s efforts to drive transformation in the face of intensifying competitive pressure in a rapidly changing technology landscape.
- Demonstrated responsibility and accountability for delivering significant revenue in a competitive business-to-business environment.
- Strong strategic marketing capabilities, including ability to understand and satisfy customer needs.
- Multimedia marketing expertise, including fluency with digital, social media, and traditional media
Hivecell is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.